Monday 13 February 2017

Valentine Promo kicks off tomorrow

It is the 14th tomorrow. We know what that means right? VALENTINE IS HERE!! I hope you have gotten gifts for your loved ones? If not, head over to my homepage here and click on the Jumia banner for affordable and lovely gifts. You need a gift basket/pack put together and delivered but you have no time to go through all of that stress? Pick up your phone and call us today! We are at your service.

Also, our Valentine Promo starts tomorrow and will run for a month. I will be offering my services at 50% off our usual rates. Click here for details.





Call us today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

E-Book Alert!!!

Hey, It's been a minute. Work and other commitments have made it impossible for me to be dedicated to this awesome blog (baby) of mi...