Saturday 28 January 2017

Fashion Fairy to the rescue πŸ‘ΌπŸ’ͺ

Hello Humans *sprinkles Fairy dust*




Trust your week has been productive? Mine has been tasking  but I can't complain. I love what I do.

Back to Fairy business...

Do you desire to be trendy and fashionable  but you..

-are too busy to go shopping yourself


-have no idea on where and how to get suitable items

-have been scammed by several online marketers and you have no trust for anything "online"?



Worry not because your Fashion Fairy is here to help you. I will be posting items for sale every other day. If anyone catches your fancy, send me a text or chat via whatsapp on 08142406498 or an email stating your preference(s) and sizes(s). I will take it up from there. The remarkable thing is you get to pay on delivery. Great right? 

Also, you may need a particular dress , shoes,  slip one,  tops/blouses, bags and other accessories πŸ‘—πŸ‘ πŸ‘šπŸ‘‘πŸ‘›πŸ‘œ and you do no have the time to go shopping or you do not know where to get them, I am just a phone call away and it will be delivered to your doorstep. Guys, fear not!  I got you covered. You can reach out to me for your fashion needs! 

Till my next post...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

E-Book Alert!!!

Hey, It's been a minute. Work and other commitments have made it impossible for me to be dedicated to this awesome blog (baby) of mi...