Thursday 29 June 2017

YOU MATTER!


Have you ever admired people that you almost didn’t like the way you are?  Let me give my answer, I have. At some point, I used to look at myself and think, I was not good enough, that, other people were better than me… I found myself trying to be like somebody else, whom I thought was better and people would accept.  I forget that people cannot accept me, when I haven’t accepted myself. They would accept me when I accept myself, and love me for who I am.


I was so unhappy with who I was. Nothing changed for a long time, until I changed the way I see myself.   I noticed when I was not trying hard to please others, I was happy with myself, people who matter, accepted me for who I was. See, trying to be like others is not profitable. It’s like trying to make a fish , live on land. The only thing that is sustainable is being YOU. You cannot sustain somebody else character, that will only make you an actor for the rest of your life. You would act without getting paid for the fake roles. Stay original.

Staying original doesn't mean you shouldn't work on being better than you are. It just means accepting the good and not too good about you, and you can work on the later part to be a better version of yourself.

Never forget that, nothing beats the original copy! 
Stay Original!

 Have a great day.

Source: www.karimotisiaka.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

E-Book Alert!!!

Hey, It's been a minute. Work and other commitments have made it impossible for me to be dedicated to this awesome blog (baby) of mi...