Tuesday 21 March 2017

Be Beautiful...Accessories make everything better

Hey guys, 

Been out for a bit, needed a little R n R. 

Now, back to business. 

I have a lot of lovely and affordable accessories for sale and trust me, you can never have too many accessories. 



I will be putting up a lot of pictures of bags, earrings, bracelets and more. If anything catches your fancy, please save the picture and send to me via whatsapp on +2349072703020 or send an email to aabenquiries@gmail.com.

I have to mention that I can only sell/deliver to Lagos residents due to logistic reasons. If you live outside of Lagos and you have someone who can collect on your behalf, feel free to contact me. 

Pictures below 



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

E-Book Alert!!!

Hey, It's been a minute. Work and other commitments have made it impossible for me to be dedicated to this awesome blog (baby) of mi...