Thursday 23 March 2017

How Hustling Only Makes You Tired, Not Rich

A good evening to you 🙋

Please read below an excerpt of an article by Janne Robinson(Writer and Blogger). 

I attempted to paraphrase the article but decided to use the original content  as it captures essentially how a Virtual Assistant can help your business. I will put up a link to the original article which I believe you would love to read as there are a lot of lessons for entrepreneurs and small business owners.

Read and Learn! 

You Cannot Afford To Not Have An Assistant.

I jumped on a call with a lawyer 6 months ago and when I asked him how his day was he replied, “To be honest, I just started my own practice recently and today I spent 2 hours trying to teach myself how to use this invoicing service. It was frustrating.”
“Lets say for a moment you make $500 USD an hour. My assistant costs me $27 dollars an hour. She could set up your invoicing system in less than an hour, and then it would take her 5 minutes to send an invoice for you. While she does that you could have worked with clients for two hours and made $1000 USD. You would make over $975 USD today by hiring somebody to help you do the things you could teach yourself how to do, but don’t need to do.
The first week I hired my assistant to help me with my emails and work, I went on a day trip to a surf break in California and surfed for 3 hours and took a nap.
She gave me back 10 hours of my life in that week, and the week after, and my invoice at the end of the month was $337 CAD.

Of course You Can Teach Yourself, Just Hire Somebody.

An artist and friend of mine one said, “Janne, there are mine fields that you will hit as an entrepreneur. And you can either walk across and get blown up or you can hire somebody who knows how to walk across and not get blown up.”
I know so many people who try to teach themselves how to build their own websites.
It takes them eons (weeks or months), and they get discouraged and procrastinate.
My first basic template website cost me $100 USD and it was done in 48 hours.
Hiring people to do the things you suck at, or don’t know how to do is a strength, not a weakness.
Stop teaching yourself how to do everything—use your time, energy and creativity to do the things you love and are strong at.


This basically emphasizes the benefits of outsourcing some aspects of your business. It may seem like an unnecessary expense but it helps build your business and gives it a defined structure. 

You can call me for further enquiries on +2349072703020 or send an email to aabenquiries@gmail.com. I would love to hear/read from you and also add value to your business. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

E-Book Alert!!!

Hey, It's been a minute. Work and other commitments have made it impossible for me to be dedicated to this awesome blog (baby) of mi...