Saturday 4 March 2017

Rising star 🌟🌟🌠🌠

Hey guys,

Hope the weekend is going on great?!

I am so glad this series is becoming a success, according to my stats and feedback received. I'm extremely grateful to all who view, even though you do not drop comments. A comment or two wouldn't hurt you know?! Thanks anyways!

Our rising star this week is Renu Yadav.She is an Solopreneur whose goal is to make you look good even on a tight budget.

If you are a lover of all things bright and beautiful, this is for you! I am not a jewelry lover myself but a few of these pieces give me life!

It won't be presumptuous of me to call them statement pieces as they are guaranteed to give a little oomph to your outfit whatever the occasion.

I hope you fall in love with these beautiful pieces and holla at Renu asap.

                                       Earrings





























                            Neckpieces and 3-in-1 sets
































































        
                            Rings, Bracelets and others

























Renu Yadav


There you have it.. 

They are very affordable and can be delivered to your doorstep on demand.. 

For further enquiries, you may reach Renu on 📲 /whatsapp 07014098312 or send her an 📧 shekhar.renu@gmail.com or drop a comment below and I will get back to you asap. 

Last word 😁😁😁


Do have a good one 💜💟💙💟






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

E-Book Alert!!!

Hey, It's been a minute. Work and other commitments have made it impossible for me to be dedicated to this awesome blog (baby) of mi...